A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer by the browser in order to record your activities while browsing the website using statistic data to enhance your experience.
The information collected is anonymous and users are identified in no case.
Cookies used on the website are only linked to an anonymous user and his computer. They do not provide the personal data of the user.
The user may configure his browser so that it warns of cookies in order to prevent their being installed.
www.imoma.es provides users with links together with the corresponding instructions to the most important browsers in order to prevent cookies to be installed on your computer:
• Google Chrome : support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
• Internet Explorer : windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
• Mozilla Firefox : support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Safari : www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
The cookies used on this website are temporary, in any case, and have the only purpose of making it easier a further transmission. Cookies will never be used for personal data collection purposes.
In order to comply with such regulations, www.imoma.es shows a pop-up window with information on Cookies Policy each time you access the website:
• Accept cookies. This notice shall be visualized again when browsing the website and accessing other pages during the same session.
• Modify your configuration. It shall allow users to know more about cookies, to know cookies policy and modify browser configuration. This will not prevent the cookies notice to be displayed every time you access other web pages of the website.
• Revise current Cookies Policy.
Once the stated information has been read, we notify users that if they continue browsing the website without having taking the appropriate measures to customize their browsers in order to block the installation of cookies used by such, pursuant to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce following RD 13/2012 of 30 March, they are giving their consent to the use of such referred mechanisms.